Short Term lets are great for people who don’t have nine to five jobs and enjoy moving around a lot to fit in with a busy schedule. Short lets in London are even better for the busy single professional because they can be affordable, flexible and easy to rent.
Short Term Lets in London
Not only for those who permanently live in different parts of the city, short lets in London are also a great solution for people merely visiting the city and looking for a cheaper price than a hotel booked for a number of weeks.
Depending on what you require, these lets are available from a few weeks up to half a month. All bills are included in the rent apart from the telephone and so renting a short let in London couldn’t be simpler.
Offering homes available to rent in different parts of London (Central and West) there are a number of different locations to rent in:
- Canary Wharf
Benefits of Short Term Letting
You may not see the benefits of short term letting if you haven’t considered what it can do for you. Ezylet has compiled a list of reasons why short term letting may or may not be for you.
Positives of Short Term Letting
- It’s very flexible. Whether you’re the landlord or the tenant, short term letting allows more frequent freedom.
- As a landlord you’ll make a higher profit and as a tenant you can find agencies to help you get the best prices.
- Short term lets are a great find for seeking tenants and will provide a landlord with a lot of choice.
- Landlords can advertise specifically to a target audience and this means tenants are more likely to find the best place to rent for them.
Reasons Short Term Letting Might Not Be For You
- You won’t be able to rely on it as a stable income.
- You’ll need to regularly find new tenants which raises the costs by quite a bit.
- You’ll have to arrange payment of all the bills and furnish the place.
Who Can Make the Most Out Of Short Term Lets?
There are all kinds of people who benefit from short term lets, this includes those who will be in a different area for work, and some who are waiting for a house to be sold.
You may benefit from a short term let if your original home is being refurbished and if you’re visiting a new place for leisure and don’t want to pay hotel fees.