Anyone who has ever experienced the frustration of needing to grow their lashes knows that they can be an elusive and frustrating quest. You see them, you want them so bad, but they won’t grow! You’ve tried everything – every skincare brand, every eyelash growth serum or ampoule – only to come up short repeatedly. Eyelash growth supplements or eyebrow growth serum work by helping your body accelerate its natural lash-growing processes. But which ones work? We’re here to explain exactly what you should be looking for in an eyelash growth serum and why the stuff you’ve been putting on your eyelashes is useless and harmful to your hair follicles!
Which Eyelash Growth Serums Work?
Luckily, loads of eyelash growth serums are available, and most are safe and effective to use. However, we recommend you do extensive research on the product you want to buy before you pick up your credit card!
– Choosing the right product for your eyelashes means looking at nutrient contents and finding a product with the right ingredients for healthy lashes. If you are looking for lengthening benefits, you’ll want a product with vitamin C and vitamin B-5.
– You’ll also need to look at the specific ingredients in the product. You should keep an eye out for some key ingredients: Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed, Saw Dust, Rhassoul Clay, and Aloe Vera.
– You’ll also want to keep an eye out for ingredients that might not be good for your lashes, like aluminum, parabens, synthetic dyes, silicone, and P-90, a dimethicone-related ingredient found in lots of cheap eyelash growth serums.
– Another tip is to look at the recommended usage. If the product only claims to grow lashes and not make them longer, it’s not worth it. So make sure you notice the result and make a decision accordingly.
– If you have purchased a product and have not seen results, feel free to take it back to the store. It is better to be safe than sorry in this case.
How to Know if an Eyelash Growth Serum Is Worth It
The eyelash growth serum you pick up should provide the necessary nutrients for your lashes to grow. Beyond that, it should also contain ingredients that will help your lashes grow at a healthy rate.
– You should be able to tell how well your new lash serum works after a few weeks of consistent use. However, growth is not linear, and there can be huge fluctuations from day to day. When you notice longer, thicker lashes, you can be sure that the growth serum is doing its job.
You can also use the length of your lashes to gauge how well your serum is working. If you notice that your lashes are getting longer but they are also getting thinner, that is a bad sign.
– Another way to tell if your serum is working is by using the eyelash brush. Use the brush to remove the serum from your lashes gently, and you should see white residue on the brush. That means your serum is working! If you have used a product that works and is worth the money, your lashes should look thicker and fuller after you remove the product. This is one more indication that your serum is doing its job.
What Doesn’t Help With Eyelash Growth –
No amount of lash growth supplements will make your lashes longer – This is a common misconception and one that you’ll need to get out of your head. No matter how many lash growth supplements you take, no amount will make your lashes longer until you are using the right product. Cleaning your face and using a good quality makeup remover is key to healthy lashes. You’ll also want to ensure that your face is clean, cool, and dry. The same goes for your eyes they must be cool, dry, and clean before applying any lash growth serum. You should also ensure that the product you’re using on your lashes is high-quality makeup that won’t clog your pores or cause your skin to break out.
Should you buy an eyelash growth serum? Eyelash or eyebrow growth serums can significantly add to any skincare routine. They are a great way to get nutrients to your lashes and improve their health. Before buying an eyelash growth serum, you’ll want to ensure that the product works. If the product doesn’t live up to its claims, the worst thing you can do is waste your money. Make sure you’re ready to commit to the product before you buy it. If you’re not willing to make a bit of trial and error, then a lash serum isn’t for you. Make sure you’ve used a few different products to determine which is best for you. Many people start with the wrong serum. – You’ll also want to do some research to see if any side effects are associated with the product you’re considering. Finally, be prepared to experiment with different products and see what works best.